Skip to content
Plant Protein Pumpkin Muffins
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 scoops Essential 10 Meal Replacement, Madagascar Vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat an oven to 350F and spray 8 slots in a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or place 8 silicone muffin molds on a baking sheet.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in the eggs, canned pumpkin, and vanilla extract. Stir until you have an evenly mixed batter.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin or molds, filling each mold about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 23-26 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through and the tops are golden brown.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool and enjoy!
So many ways to enjoy our protein powders