This one will blow your mind- not only my healthy muddy buddies loaded with protein but it’s oil free, low calorie and one of the easiest ways to get a big batch of your favorite snack made within minutes!
PREP TIME 5 min
PASSIVE TIME 20-30 min
SERVINGS 3-4 servings
3 cups Cereal
60 g Designer Protein Vanilla 100% Whey
3 tbsp Peanut butter, melted or gooey
3 tbsp Coconut Cream, or milk if full fat
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
Designer Protein Chocolate Bars, melted
In a small bowl whisk together the coconut cream, maple syrup and peanut butter until fully combined.
In a large ziplock plastic bag add the cereal and protein powder.
Shake the bag until cereal is coated in powder.
Next pour in the gooey mixture and toss until everything is well combined.
Pour out on to a baking sheet and drizzle over with melted chocolate.
Place in the fridge to let chocolate solidify for 20-30 min.
Designer Protein Whey is the best way to add in extra protein to your no bake treats!
- 20g of natural protein per serving
- Complete with all the Essential Amino Acids
- Only 2g of sugar
- 110 calories per serving
- 100% daily value of important B-Vitamins
- Rich in Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc and Electrolytes for post-workout recovery
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives
Abby M. Krueger | Recipe Developer | Food + Product Photographer |