These brownies are AMAZING ✨ They’re healthy and protein packed and you’d never even guess they’re made with sweet potatoes! Plus they’re vegan and gluten free 😉
- 1.5 cups cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 heaping scoop @designerprotein Designer Plant protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips + more to sprinkle on top
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips last.
3. Pour batter into a greased 9x9 baking pan and top with more chocolate chips.
4. Bake for 30 minutes then allow to cool before cutting.