Oh my goodness, my kids and I are obsessed with these Banana Bread Overnight Oats! We will be making them at least once a week, especially as the weather warms up and we don't want hot oatmeal as much. They are creamy, protein and fiber packed and very filling- perfect for National Nutrition Month this month! #ad
Made with Aria women's wellness protein in vanilla which tastes so delicious in these oats with zero chalkiness and thanks to the delicious vanilla flavor, I was able to use less sweetener in the recipe.
- 2 cups oats
- 2 tablespoons Designer Protein Aria Vanilla Protein
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 chopped banana
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Toppings: chopped banana, pecans
- Mix all ingredients together except for the toppings and let them sit in the fridge for an hour or two to thicken.
- Top with more ripe chopped banana and pecans. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Registered Dietitian Amanda Hernandez