Passive Time 20 min
Yield approx 30 pieces
1 c Designer Whey Chocolate Protein
⅓ c Nut butter, creamy
¼ cup Coconut flour
6 tbsp Cacao powder, or unsweet coco powder
2 tbsp Syrup, maple or date
2-3 tbsp Plant based milk
1/2 c Pretzels, gluten free- crushed
Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
In a food processor, combine protein powder, flour, nut butter, cacao powder and sweetener.
Process until completely combined and crumbly.
Add in milk one tablespoon at a time as needed until a thick dough texture forms.
In a bowl hand mix in crushed pretzels.
Press the dough into the prepared loaf pan.
Sprinkle with sea salt.
Chill for 15-20 minutes.
Cut into pieces!
Store extras chilled in a sealed container.
Designer Protein Chocolate Whey:
- 20g of natural protein per serving
- Complete with all the Essential Amino Acids
- Only 2g of sugar
- 110 calories per serving
- 100% daily value of important B-Vitamins
- Rich in Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc and Electrolytes for post-workout recovery
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives