Skip to content
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Designer Whey Chocolate Mocha
- 1 can coconut milk
- Whisk together almond milk, chia seeds, and designer whey until well combined.
- Let sit for 30 minutes then, whisk once more to distribute seeds that have settled.
- Place covered bowl with chia seed mixture, can of coconut milk, and an empty bowl in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, carefully open the can of coconut milk without shaking and scoop out the cream part, discard the liquid.
- Using the chilled empty bowl, whisk on high until peaks begin to form and add a splash of vanilla to taste.
- Evenly distribute and alternate the chia mixture and the coconut cream in a small glass and top fresh fruit of your choice.
- Makes about 4 servings.
So many ways to enjoy our protein powders