For the dough:
- 1 cup warm almond milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 scoops @designerprotein collagen powder
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup vegan heavy cream
For the Frosting:
- fav dairy free store bought frosting / homemade cream cheese frosting
- To a bowl, add your almond milk, yeast, egg, melted butter, pumpkin, and sugar. Whisk to combine.
Add in flour, salt, and collagen. Whisk until dough comes together a bit, and let sit for 5 minutes.
Beat the dough on medium speed until dough ball forms. Knead for 5-7 minutes.
Add dough to a greased bowl & cover. Let rise for 30+ minutes in a warm spot.
- Make your filling by beating together those ingredients while dough rises.
- Sprinkle your working surface with flour then add dough. Roll out to a 1/4 inch thick rectangle
- Add filling to the dough then roll up the long way. Cut into 12 slices using floss and place in greased 9x13 pan. Let rolls rise another 30 minutes.
- Add your vegan heavy cream over top after they rise, then bake at 375°F for 22 minutes.
- Frost after a few minutes of cooking and enjoy!